Progress reports went home today for the second six weeks. I didn't know this, but Grace informs me that you only get a progress report when you have earned a grade lower than a B in any class. Huh. I learned something new. I just assumed that everyone got one. She got one last six weeks (but she also had two C's last time... that she brought up by report card time), so I was expecting one today. Imagine my glee when my sweet girl greets me at the car with a big toothy grin announcing to everyone with ears to hear... "I didn't get one Mom! Not this time! AND I got a 94 on my Declaration of Independence memory thingy!" I gave her a high 5 and a BIG Yeehaw! Then something odd happened. She hopped in the car and sat speechless, staring out the window smiling, the whole ride home.
She was proud of herself.
Now that's progress.
1 comment:
I don't know why you worry about your writing. You have an easy, enjoyable style. I'm glad you decided to loosen up and just enjoy. Though, if you don't like it, you should stick with facebook.
Oh- Go Grace! The smartest kid on the block!
Post a Comment